Thursday, January 5, 2012

Saying Hello!

Well I’ll be damned. I can’t believe I’m doing this.

To be honest, I’ve never really written long posts on the internet. The last time I tried anything that’s close to “blogging” was using Xanga years ago. I haven’t given this food blog thing any serious thought ever since a friend of mine suggested it until recently when the idea seemed to solidify in my mind. Maybe the whole trying-everything thing had became an obsession. Or maybe it’s just the new years. Anyhow, I’ve decided to jump the gun, do it and see where this leads to.

There are a lot of things that I still have to learn. I’m not a journalist so for the grammar-Nazis out there, please go easy on me. It’s my first time blogging so there’s still a lot about web-design I need to get acquainted with. I’m not a professional food critic so I don’t exactly write the best reviews. I’m neither an experienced cook so there are a lot of things about food that I don’t know of.

Regardless, I’m writing this food blog, mostly as a record of my food adventures. For those who are reading this, I’m more than honoured that you are taking the time for me. And if any of you have any suggestions or recommendations, I’ll be more than happy to hear from you.

But for now, I’m going to go eat. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment